Coolangatta for International Visitors
- Coolangatta has a post office (Post Code 4225), branches of all the Australian "National" banks, a taxi service, and a good public transport system (bus and train) in the region with regular services operating from Coolangatta to the various towns along the coast and inland.
- There is a decimal currency in Australia, with bank notes for five, ten, twenty, fifty and one hundrend dollars. The cost of the Australian dollar (AUD) does fluctuate, but is about $0.50 US Dollars. You can use this currency converter to get a more accurate conversion from 180 different currencies.
- Cars drive on the left hand side of the road. If you're not used to it, take care when crossing the road - you should always use a "zebra crossing" to cross safely.
The tempurature in Coolangatta on average ranges from 16°C - 29°C. The seasons in Australia are :
- Spring : September 1 through November 30
- Summer : December 1 through February 28 or 29
- Auttum : March 1 through May 31
- Winter : June 1 through August 31